Step 2: Select a home
Step 3: Get a fully executed sales contract on a home
Step 4: Select the type of mortgage you want
Step 5: Contact your National Penn mortgage professional to complete the application process:
- Complete the loan application.
- Review and collect the applicable Loan Application Materials.
- Within three days of loan application, you will receive a Good Faith Estimate, Truth in Lending and other regulatory disclosures.
- Loan submitted for final review and decision.
Step 6: Close
- Closing date and location is scheduled.
- Final loan closing documents are prepared and reviewed.
- Review and sign all loan closing documents.
- Your mortgage is recorded.
- Save money at closing if you have or open a Premier Relationship Checking account, you can save $250 off fees at closing.*
*Offer is good on new mortgage applications only and cannot be combined with any other promotion or coupon. Discount is applicable on loans that currently charge a fee. Residential mortgages subject to lender's regular credit criteria. Credit will be issued at time of closing. Ask for more details or request a disclosure book.