IRAs offer clients a popluar way of enjoying significant tax benefits for their retirement portfolios. Traditional IRAs offer the advantage of tax-deferred investing while Roth IRAs allow for tax-free growth.
Accounts are established through either:
- The rollover of a distribution from a qualified retirement plan, such as a pension, profit sharing or 401(k), or
- Annual contributions from earned income in amounts that are within prescribed limits. Contributions may or may not be deductible depending on your specific situation and the type of IRA to which you contribute.
We provide clients a relationship in which we:
- Help them select an appropriate asset allocation.
- Manage their investment portfolio:
- Starting at $100,000 we invest client assets using one or more of our Diversified Managers portfolios.
- Starting at $250,000 we offer clients portfolio management using individually selected stocks and bonds.
- Keep them apprised about allowable and required distributions.
- Execute portfolio transactions and automatically collect and reinvest interest, dividends and other cash due their accounts.
- Provide detailed statements for their portfolio, including all transactions.