Your investment goals are paramount. And how you get there is as unique as your vision for your future. That’s why we offer a vast array of investment products. Combined with our extensive experience, commitment to personal service and proven investment performance, we’ll configure a mix that aligns with your objectives, mitigates risk and addresses each of your goals.
Our products and services include:
Whether your changing jobs or retiring, there are many potential benefits to rolling over the retirement savings you’ve accumulated in your former employer’s plan or consolidating various IRAs into a single IRA (restrictions may apply), including:
- More flexibility in the investment you select
- Easier management of your retirement assets
- Consolidated reporting and account statements
- Simplified calculation of required minimum distributions
- Continuation of tax deferred compounding
A broad suite of options:
- Stock funds
- Bond and income funds
- Tax advantaged funds
Expert services that combine due diligence and customized planning with the active management, monitoring and communication you desire to create a portfolio that grows with you.
Available for both individuals and businesses. Individual plans include self-directed IRAs (both traditional and Roth) that afford you the flexibility of including securities in a single account. Businesses can choose from a variety of plans such as SEPs and Simple IRAs, and 401(k) plans.
Educational Savings Plans
Smart options to effectively manage college costs. A variety of tax advantaged educational savings programs are available, including 529 plans, education savings accounts and custodial accounts.
When it comes to your retirement, careful planning may help you live it the way you choose. Annuities offer several benefits for investors who are saving for retirement, including tax deferred retirement savings, a choice of fixed or variable guaranteed income for retirement, and investment flexibility. That’s why many retirees choose to add the guaranteed income offered through annuities to the equity and fixed income investments they may already have in their retirement portfolios.
Long-term Care Insurance
Will you need long term care Insurance?
Providing for those you care about most after your death is one of the most important reasons to include life insurance in your current financial strategies. In fact, death can dramatically affect the financial security of your loved ones, and if they don't have adequate resources, the financial consequences to them can be devastating.
Those who purchase life insurance do so for a variety of reasons. For example, they may buy life insurance policies to:
- Cover final expenses, such as hospital bills and funeral and burial expenses
- Pay any costs associated with their estate settlement, as well as any taxes owed on their assets
- Cover mortgage or rent and other debts
- Pay for emergency expenses for their families
- Pay for any education and/or child-care costs
- Provide regular income for their families
Before you buy a life insurance policy, it's important to analyze your situation and your family's financial needs. It'll help you determine how much life insurance coverage you may need to buy.
Learn about our specialized services, including securities trading, common or preferred stock, corporate or municipal bonds, treasury and agency issues, mutual funds, options, and more.
* Securities and insurance products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Neither firm is affiliated with the financial institution where investment services are offered.
Not a Deposit Not FDIC Insured May Lose Value Not Guaranteed by National Penn Bank Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency