The International Group at National Penn Bank partners with you to offer advice and consultation designed to increase your profitability and decrease your risk. We bring the resources you need and the expertise you require to personalize your international activity.
Use the links on the left for helpful information about International Trade.
- International Trade Payments - A comparison of payment methods.
- Who are the Players? - Learn who is involved in a trade transaction.
- Negotiating an International Trade Agreement - Important points to address when negotiating a transaction.
- Letter of Credit Terminology - Explanation of letter of credit terminology.
- Bank Rating - Confidence for your insurance related transactions.
- Correspondent Banks - Established relationships for better communication.
- Glossary of Terms - Definitions of International Banking terms.
- International Commercial Terms - Standard definitions for use in shipping documentation.
- Resource Links - A variety of resources and references for your use.